Designed down to the smallest detail, the Fortuner is a genuine 4×4 designed and built to offer excellent on-road and off-road performance. The TORSEN limited-slip differential helps to make the Fortuner exceptionally stable, whilst the rigid chassis structure delivers the strength required for the full range of driving conditions. Available with a 3-litre diesel engine and huge 80-litre fuel tank, the New Fortuner takes even the longest journeys in its stride… and in total safety, thanks to ABS and passenger and driver airbags.
Equally at home on city streets and off-road tracks, the Fortuner is the ideal partner, combining performance with safety and versatility.
The Fortuner is equipped and specified to meet every expectation, with functions that include a full range of storage spaces and 12-volt power outlets front and rear. For maximum driver and passenger comfort, the Fortuner comes with a twin air-conditioning system. Equally at home on city streets and off-road tracks, the Fortuner is the ideal partner, combining performance with safety and versatility.
It’s spacious, light-filled functional interior is big enough for up to 7 people, and sliding/reclining seats offer maximum comfort, whilst the third row of seats folds flat to increase its already-generous load capacity.
- Engine: 3000CC, 4 Cylinders, Turbo Diesel intercooler
- Power: 160 HP
- Automatic Transmission, 4 speed
- Power assisted steering
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Power Windows
- Air conditioning
- Fog lights
- Front and rear mud guards
- Front and rear seat belts
- Leather seats
- Brakes: Front: disc, Rear: drum
- Side steps, side bars on the roof
- Digital alarm clock
- AUX and USB
- AM/FM radio, MP3/CD player, touch screen, 6 speakers
- Reversing camera
- Driver and Front passengers airbags
- Electric side mirrors
- Tires: 265 65R17, aluminium rims
- Anti rust
- Chrome rear defense
- Warranty: 3 years / 60,000 miles